Tuesday, November 22, 2005

We need you to build up to anger...

So I did some voice over work for a DVD my company is putting out. It was very cool and a bit nervewracking being in an actual recording studio for the first time. I think my Christina Aguilera impersonation went over their heads, either that or the leather chaps threw them off. Seriously though, I wouldn't mind doing a bit of voice work on the side. In the meantime I suppose I'll have to make due with my life as a wisecracking, tough as nails, police detective that actually has a heart of gold.

**Almost forgot. The reason for the blog title is that during my recording session I was apparently too laid back. Apparently trial lawyers are bit more animated than I was during my takes and I needed to "come with more anger."

No comments: