Friday, December 09, 2005

I Believe... (part one)

I had a running page on my Web site with a bunch of "I believe that..." statements. I never made it public because I was going to launch it with the new redesign that has been months in the making. For now I guess I'll release them bit by bit here when I'm stuck for blog ideas and then collate them on my site. So, with no further ado...

I believe...

…the only true martini is a dry, gin martini.

…by the age of 11 you should have picked the teams you’re going to root for for life…and at least one of those teams should be the same as your Dad’s.

…in a cross-country road race, Bo Duke could out drive B.A. Baracas, but only because the General Lee was the better vehicle.

…Snoop’s Doggystyle is the magnum opus of hip hop albums.

…comic books are a legitimate form of literature.

…a good steak needs only to be seasoned with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.

There's plenty more where that came from, but there will be time enough for that.

Holla'

No comments: